Ok, so maybe I have heard this before and forgot...or maybe I have just been clueless all these years...BUT...Guess what is an awesome cleaning agent???
BAKING SODA!
I saw it on this awesome site which has all kinds of great cleaning tips...
www.thefamilyhomestead.com
Anyway, you just use it with water to make a sort of paste to clean tough stuff. So I tried it on my stovetop, because I have had this grime and grease on it FOR WEEKS that I have not been able to get off (even with the awesome power of pinesol!!!) Lo and Behold...the nasty stuff came RIGHT OFF! And it doesn't scratch the surface! YAY! I was so delighted that I used it on my toaster, electric can opener, and coffee maker...and now I feel like I have all new appliances! SO COOL!
Alright, I just had to share my cleaning victory! Hope you all enjoy!
3 comments:
Thanks for the tip and the link. I will have to try it out.
You are such a dork! LOL! EXCITING NEWS!!! LOL! Happy b-day!
You just have to love those pregnancy horomones. Anyway thanks for the tip and the link.
Post a Comment