She was born today at 12:05pm. Hallie weighed in at 8lbs 15oz and 22 inches!!! As you can see in her pictures, she is quite the little chunk! Crystal asked me (Amber) to post on her blog so everyone can share in their joy! Mom and baby are both doing very well! I haven't gotten to see her up close yet, because they were monitoring her blood sugar and she has a little grunt. Nothing to be concerned about though, and Hallie is now in her mommy's arms! I will post more pictures tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for your prayers!

5 comments:
i'm so happy for you she is absolutely beautiful those pics don't do her justice i'm glad i got to come and see her up close! love ya
Hooray for new Henkes!!!! Congratulations!!!
She is adorable! I guess you finally got your chunky baby. I can't wait to see her in person. Congrats!
Congradulations!!!!! I'm am so happy she is finally her and can't wait to see her tomorrow. Hallie welcome to the world.
Congratulations!! She is sooo cute. I love chunky babies. She looks like a little sumo-wrestler! How adorable. Sarah Thompson
Post a Comment