Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quick Update

Today I had my 34 week appointment. Everything went smoothly...we were in and out in twenty minutes. Blood pressure is great, baby is growing, and everything looks good. I actually lost a pound this week, so I was pretty happy. So now I am at a total of 16 lbs. Only 30 days to go! I go back again in two weeks and then I start going every week, so I have a total of three appointments left before the birth. Not too bad!

Hallie has been very, very active this week. She likes to roll around and play a lot late at night, usually between about nine and midnight. She is getting so big that her stretching and wiggling can get quite painful, but it is so fun to watch and feel that it's worth it. It's so funny because I find myelf being very quiet and careful going back and forth to the bathroom in the middle of the night so that I don't wake her up. Because when she wakes up, it is almost impossible for me to go back to sleep. Speaking of which, I am getting very little sleep...I am up every one to two hours to use the bathroom and I have to roll over constantly from being so uncomfortable. But it won't be long now!

Danny and I celebrated our anniversary Sunday. It's hard to believe it's been twelve years already! Time goes by so fast. The reality is that we have pretty much grown up together in the last twelve years. We were only 18 and 19 when we got married, a year out of high school. It has definitely not been the easiest ride, we've had more than our fair share of difficulties. But it is all to God's glory that we are still happily married and parenting these beautiful children. Only by his grace can a marriage really survive.

Well, that's about all I have to share right now. I posted a new "preggy" pic to the right. I am getting huge! :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok those preggy pics are just taken, at a closer shot to make you look bigger then you really are. But you look so cute. and you know they say that only being able to sleep in little sperts is your bodys way of perparing you for the Hallie's arrival, which by the way doen't seem soom enough. I can't wait to meet her. and Congradulations on being able to stay with Danny for 12 years (well you know what I mean)

The Corey Family said...

Thank God for His grace...otherwise none of us would still be married! LOL! Happy Anniversary again! : )
BTW~I love the new pic!