Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Field Day 2008

It turned out to be a beautiful day today for Hailey and Nick's Field Day at school. I was so glad for them because they have really been looking forward to it and I didn't want it to get cancelled. They had a great time! Hailey won three ribbons: 1st for 3-person relay, 2nd for Softball Throw, and 3rd for Monkey Walk. Nick won four ribbons: 1st for 3-legged race, 2nd for Cross Country, 3rd for 50-dash, and 3rd for 3-person relay. His team also won the tug-0f-war challenge. We were very proud of them. Here are some pictures that we took before my camera batteries died.
Hailey and her best friend Maggie
Nick with some of his friends


Holly, before she started getting very impatient with the whole competition and was ready to go home.

My Beautiful Hailey

My Cutie Pie Nick

Holly took this picture of Danny and I...WOW...how am I walking around with that HUGE belly??!?!?

Daddy's Little Peanut


Hailey doing the Monkey Walk


Nick doing the Monkey Walk

Hailey and Holly

Nick is maybe a little bit of a Teacher's Pet...he loves Ms. Miller

Showing off their Awards!

1 comment:

The Corey Family said...

Andy and I LOVE the pics! : ) The kids look so cute doing the monkey walk! Hard to believe there will be another Henke joining this crazy clan. Love ya guys!