Today is a big day in our house! It's the last day of school! I took a picture of Hailey and Nick before we left this morning and then I was comparing it to last year's picture. The difference is amazing. Last year they were totally bummed to be done with school for the year. Today they couldn't be more excited. That does make me a little sad because Hailey's school experience this year was not nearly as great as it was last year. But nonetheless, we are all SO ready for summer vacation! It's going to be wonderful! And tomorrow is another big day! We will be celebrating Nick's birthday as we welcome Hallie Denise into the world. We are so ready to meet her! My sister will be posting pictures on my blog sometime tomorrow so that we don't have to wait till I get home from the hospital to show her off. Your prayers for a good delivery with no complications would be greatly appreciated. :-) This will probably be my last post for a few days. I have a ton of stuff to do today and then tomorrow morning we have to be at the hospital at nine. I can't wait to introduce Hallie to everyone!
Today ~ Last day of school ~ Big Smiles

Last day of school last year ~ Eeek!
Hahahahaha! Most hilarious thing! I just realized Nick is wearing the same shirt in both pictures! TOOO FUNNY! What are the odds? LOL!
God bless! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment