Sunday, July 29, 2007

Weekend Water Fun!

Yesterday was so much fun! We had a get-together for our choir at a house on a lake. I actually not only SWAM in lake water (which I don't normally do) but I also rode on a tube that got pulled behind a boat. It was the ride of my life! SOOO FUN! I loved it. Here are a couple of pics...

I'm on the left!

This was in the middle of one of my MANY screams of terror!


It was a great day and very nice to hang out and just act like a kid again. All of my kids spent the day with their grandparents. They got to swim in the pool for three hours, play basketball, cook out on the grill, and play with their uncles. They had a wonderful time and were upset to come home. When we got home, we ate dinner and got the kids showered and in bed for the night and then we played yahtzee and watched nascar until I was too tired to keep my eyes open. When I woke up this morning, I was so sore I could barely move. But it was worth it! We've had a great day at church so far today and are just resting until it's time to go back for Bible Academy and the evening service. It's been a blessed weekend!









No comments: