Monday, July 2, 2007

Announcing...

Well, the results have been confirmed and it's official! We have a baby on the way! :-) We didn't exactly plan for it to happen right now, but we are excited. I am almost five weeks along so it's still very early, but as far as I'm concerned, the longer it takes, the better! I don't know if I'm quite prepared for the infant stage again. It's going to be a big adjustment. But, oh what a blessing! Another child to love and care for. God is so good. So here we go again on another wondeful, amazing, incredible adventure!

3 comments:

The Landin's Page said...

Yeah! In case I haven't told you I am very excited for you and Danny. It is going to be another great adventure and I'm positive the little one will be adorable and I can't wait to meet the little one.

Teresa Ulrich said...

CONGRATULATIONS, SISTER!!

The Julian Family said...

We are so happy for you guys, it's a blessing to be able to raise another child and you are going to do a great job!