Saturday, July 14, 2007

Campmeeting 2007

Well this week has been amazing. Every night was awesome but last night something definitely broke in me and the heaviness was lifted off. I am so extremely exhausted but wish it could go on forever. There is something about being with family every night...all gathered together under one roof, with one purpose...to praise God and eat of His word. It just feels right. Today is our day off and then Sunday we are back with Dr. Randy Caldwell. He always has a good word for us and he is a great speaker...but I have to admit I will be glad to hear my own pastor again.

I am supposed to be resting today but instead we are taking the kids to the zoo! We only have a month of summer left and so we want to do a couple of things with them that they will enjoy. We won zoo tickets in an auction at our missions banquet a few months ago, and we were given IMAX tickets for Christmas last year. So we're going to have a fun day. The kids are really excited. I am too. I love to do things together as a family, just the five of us.

I went to the doctor yesterday and the miscarriage has completed. I am thankful that it is over. I am still really sad, and I think I always will be. But I still have my joy. Thank you to all the people who have been praying for us...we appreciate it more than you can imagine. God is still on the throne and he is still awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crystal,
I am so thankful to hear you are feeling joy, in the midst of heartache. Only God can give us that. I am still thinking of you and praying for you.
Many Blessings,
Tina
www.awomansjourneyhome.blogspot.com