Psalm 27:13-14
"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."
Psalm 28:6-7
"Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song."
Psalm 29:11
"The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace."
Psalm 30:2
"O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me."
Psalm 30:5b
"Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."
Psalm 30:11-12
"You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever."
Psalm 34:18
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
God is so good! I still have my joy! The Lord is doing some amazing things in Danny and me right now. Campmeeting has been incredible so far and it's only been two days! Last night we were honored to have Pastor Walter Hallam speak...and it was like nothing I've ever heard before. It was such an awesome word. He prophesied some wonderful things over my husband and he was touched by God in a way that I have never seen before. I am so looking forward to tonight's new speaker.
When we came home last night we watched a Perry Stone broadcast that we had on the dvr. It actually had Walter Hallam on it speaking about the loss of his seventeen year old daughter a few years ago. It was so enlightening. The one thing that he said that stood out the most was this:
~Don't focus on what you have lost...focus on what she has gained.~
When I think about our baby in heaven, I can't help but be so happy for her! What more could I wish for any of my children than to be in the glory of God's presence?
I praise God today for heaven! For eternal life! For his perfect plan!
No matter what may come my way, I will praise him.
1 comment:
Crystal,
I am continuing to pray for you and thinking of you often. The Lord will bring unimaginable beauty out of such pain. Hold on to Him.
Blessings,
Tina
Post a Comment