Thursday, July 5, 2007
Sad News
I write this post with a heavy heart. I am in the middle of a miscarriage. This life that I have already loved is not with me anymore. Her soul is with the Father. This is by far the most devastating thing I have ever been through. I know God has a plan and that whether I understand it or not, it is perfect. Even though I am grieving, I am at peace. I know that His ways are higher than mine, His thoughts higher than my thoughts. Yes, it is early (mercifully). But it is still hard. It hurts deeply. But Jesus is walking beside me, holding me up. We have named her EmmaRae which means "yearning or longing" because we yearn for her and her life has made us yearn for Heaven so very much more than ever before. Please keep us in your prayers as we get through this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your faith is a testimony to all of us.
I am praying for you.
Hello Sweet Friend,
I just wanted to stop by here and remind you how very much I love you and care. I am thinking of you, praying you will continue to find peace and comfort in our Heavenly Father. Know that you are not alone! I am here for you and I understand your pain all too well!
Blessings and Love,
Tina
hey i'm really sorry to hear that but i know that God is good and you are right His ways are higher I know how it feels and I am here for you if you need me yoiu should have called that's what i'm here for girl.
we will keep you in our prayers
love you
Post a Comment