Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow...snow...snow...snow...

You don't know it, but I'm singing the famous song from the most wonderful musical ever: White Christmas! Ok, so normally I HATE snow, but I have to admit that I've been hoping for a really good snow this year. We didn't get to go out and really play in any snow last year because the few times it did snow, Danny happened to be working and I was pregnant, so I didn't much feel like it. So this year, I wanted just one good snow so that we could go out and play. We got it! Snow, snow, and MORE snow! The kids got out of school today and we already know that they have cancelled tomorrow too. Best of all, it's Danny's two days off, so we can all enjoy it together. Today we spent quite a while outside, although the snow is really powdery and not ready yet for making snowmen and building igloos. We mostly just played around and got covered. Our goal tomorrow is to make a big snowman and go sledding down the hill in our back yard. We can't wait...but here are some pics from today!

















2 comments:

The Corey Family said...

Oh my gosh...so funny...I was singing that song the whole time I was posting my blog!!! Haha! The pictures are awesome! I can't wait until Ellie is old enough to really have fun in the snow! too bad Andy is working tomorrow, or I would for sure be coming to sled! Enjoy your time off together!

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys were having lots of fun.