Friday, January 2, 2009

Shower Praise

Hailey was in the shower a few minutes ago, singing a song loudly and clearly for all the house to hear. I was so blessed with the song she was singing...it wasn't a song by Miley Cyrus, Cheetah Girls, or High School Musical...it was a song from church...simple but pure...

I know who I am
I know who I am
I know who I am
I am yours, I am yours
I know who I am
I know who I am
I know who I am
I am yours, I am yours
And you are mine
Jesus, you are mine
You are mine
Jesus, you are mine
I was running and you found me
I was blinded and you gave me sight
You put a song of praise in me
I was broken and you healed me
I was dying and you gave me life
Lord, you are my identity
I know, I know, I know, I know
I know who I am
I know who I am
I know who I am
I am yours, I am yours
My day just got a little bit brighter! Thank God we are his and he is ours! :-)

4 comments:

The Corey Family said...

Are there any more rewarding moments as a parent? I still remember her singing "Oh The Blood" when she was little. Such a blessing.

Sarah said...

Just another way that showcases what a Godly momma she has raising her!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.