Well, it's the second day back to school and we already had a two-hour delay. I wonder what the rest of this winter will bring. Last year, our school year ended up getting extended for an additional week due to all the snow days we had. It would have been nice to use the delay to get some extra sleep but unfortuately, Hallie had other plans!
Speaking of Hallie, now that she is crawling, she is EVERYWHERE. I have to watch her like a hawk. She is also pulling up to stand all the time. The funny thing is that once she gets up, she can't quite figure out how to get back down. I'm sure that won't take long though.
Holly has been something else this week. She has been sort of difficult to deal with, especially when we're away from home. I have come to the conclusion that she must be experiencing a little jealousy and wants some attention. Hallie is doing all of this new stuff and she is at such a cute age, so of course everyone fawns over her. Holly was the baby of the family for so long and now suddenly, there are four more babies in our family. It must be kind of hard on her, even if she doesn't really understand it. I'm trying to give her a little bit of extra one-on-one time whenever I can so she feels important.
The dishes and laundry are calling my name so I should keep this short. Everyone stay safe out there in the ice!
No comments:
Post a Comment