Ok, let me just say that Blogger is really really annoying me!!! ARGH! I have more pictures of the bedroom to post but it won't let me post anymore, so I will try again later.
Well, it was only supposed to take a week to remodel Nick's room and we are now in week 3! LOL! Remodeling never goes as planned. I should definitely know that by now. Oh well. I just have to remember to take deep breaths and get out of the house when the mess gets to be too much for me. Which is what I plan on doing today! When the kids get home from school and get their homework done, I think we will go play at the park.
I had the best intentions this morning of tackling some of the housework and trying to get things back in shape. I ran out of steam with great speed! Before nine, I was asleep on the couch and the next thing I knew, it was almost 11:30. Yikes! In my defense, I am almost eight months pregnant and sleeping VERY little at night. And I had a pretty busy weekend.
Speaking of the weekend, we did get quite a bit accomplished on the room. Well, actually, on Thursday, I took it upon myself to paint. Yes, that's right, I'm hugely pregnant and I painted an entire room myself! It was just one of those spontaneous things that hit me, and with an unexpected and sudden burst of energy, I tackled the room and had it fully painted in about two hours. I was really happy with the results! One of the pics I have to post still is of my paint job!
As of right now, we have the floor trim put in and the next project is putting up all the rest of the trim and painting the inside of the closet. Then we can put in the closet organizer and hang doors and blinds. I am so ready to get it finished and hopefully it will be done by the end of this week! Hmm...three times the amount of time it was supposed to take? Yeah, that sounds about right.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment