Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quick Update

I know it's been a while...sorry! We are all doing pretty good. Hailey is taking ISTEP this week and so we have been trying to get the kids to bed early every night. I haven't been getting much sleep...Hallie has been up pretty much all night the last two nights. I suspect teething to be the reason, so we are getting some orajel tonight and hopefully that will help. Mama needs some sleep!
Last week, we had some visitors...Aunt Chi Chi and Uncle Justin came to see us! It was great to see them both.


Hallie is almost 16 weeks old now! A little news for family: Baby Dedication will be this Sunday at 10am at our church and you are welcome to come. If you can't make it, you can see it online too.

1 comment:

The Landin's Page said...

Wow, how time flies! I can't believe how big all of the kids are getting. It has been way too long since we have gotten to see you guys. Hopefully we can work something out soon. Hope Hallie's dedication is a wonderful time for your family.