Ok, so today I was on my way to my grandma's house to drop off Holly and out of nowhere this GI-NORMOUS bug smacked my windshield. It was one of those bugs that is so big you know if you smash it there will be guts everywhere...so I didn't want to move it with my wipers in case it smeared all over my windshield. So I left it there. I glanced at it a couple of times and realized that it wasn't dead....stunned, maybe...but not dead. It was flailing it's bug arms and legs and wings, clearly trying with everything in it's buggy being to get back up and fly away. So I did what any other bug-hating person would do...I got out my camera and captured thirty seconds of his tortured little life. After I was done, I couldn't take it anymore so I turned my wipers on and thankfully, he just slid right off the windshield with no resulting smearage. I knew you all would be SO interested to see the video...so here it is! Enjoy your day and watch out for those massive flying atrocities!
1 comment:
i love the background music!!!! lol...nerd.
Post a Comment