
I am pretty sure Hallie is teething. She did actually sleep good last night. I did everything I could to help her sleep better. I gave her a nice warm vapor bath (she's been kind of congested), fed her a big bowl of cereal, and put orajel on her gums. She was in bed by around nine and slept straight through till five. Eight hours is very good...if only I would have went to bed at the same time! Unfortunately, when Danny has a night off it's so hard for me to go to bed when I have the chance to spend time with him, so I ended up going to sleep at about one. So I only got about four hours of sleep, but it was my own fault this time. However, four hours is more than I got the two nights before, so I do feel a little bit better. Hopefully soon Hallie will be back to sleeping nine or ten hours! We keep watching for a tooth because we just know that's what is going on. Of course, they can be like this for months before a tooth actually emerges. The earliest any of my babies got a tooth was ten months!
Speaking of Hallie, she just fell asleep in her swing, so I'm going to try to sneak in a nap before Holly wakes up and wants breakfast! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment