Friday, September 19, 2008

Just another Friday night...

We got a chance to go to the park for a little bit yesterday with Meme and Amber and Ellie. We didn't stay too long because believe it or not, it was pretty hot! I tried to get a good picture of the girls, but well...with a one year old and a four month old, that's pretty much impossible! So here's my best shot...




Yesterday also marked a very special day! Hallie got her very first pony-tail! So much fun! She looked so funny...I love it! (Yes, that is laundry on the back of my couch...get over it!)





Well, tonight Hailey is at a slumber party ( I'm missing her like crazy!!!) and Holly went deer-watching with her dad in a tree stand (yuck...boring). I think the only thing she enjoyed about it was the camo she got to wear. This is after she had taken the pants off.



While they were gone, Nick and I watched a movie and put together one of his really cool Pirates of the Carribean sets. It was pretty fun!



A little later, Hallie had some cereal. Have I mentioned how much she loves to eat?!? She gobbles it down like it's her last meal!





After a big bowl of cereal and a bath, she was ready for a short nap in the swing with her new favorite friend.



When Holly and Danny got home, we ate dinner and watched Agent Cody Banks. Hailey called in the middle of it and let me know that she is alright and having a really great time. Now we are all getting ready to head to bed. We have another big day tomorrow!

1 comment:

The Corey Family said...

Aw, I love the last picture. It is so sweet! I witnessed first hand her gobbling abilities...wow the kid can eat!