
Speaking of OWW I have a UTI....talk about painful! I have been suffering through for about four days and I finally went to the dr today and got some antibiotics. I am hoping I will be feeling a lot better soon. No pictures for that!
Oh, another funny story...the other day I was playing with Hallie and had her up in the air above my head and she picked that exact time to spit up and give me a nice shower. It was so disgusting! Ahh, the moments you never forget!

Friday night Hailey and I went out for a little mother daughter bonding time! We went to Pizza Hut and enjoyed a meat lovers pizza while we chatted. It was a great time, and just what we both needed! After that we came home and watched College Road Trip with the family. It was a really cute movie, highly recommend!

On Saturday, we took the youngest three to a birthday party for Kolton, one of Holly's friends from church. They had a blast playing and eating cake and ice cream.

After church on Sunday, we went to our friends' son's football game (he is also one of Hailey's best friends). It was HOT but we still really enjoyed watching him play (we even got to see him tackle!)

Here are Cathie and me after the game. :-) Along with my sister and my husband, she is my best friend in the world.

Labor Day was nice, we spent the day at my brother's house and I got to see all of my nieces and my siblings and parents and grandparents. We also got to swim one last time, which was really fun. Here is Monkey in her swimsuit, relaxing in a float. She loves the water.

In other news...my class is going really well. I got 100% on all of my homework last week and I am actually enjoying the text so far. Speaking of homework, that's what I'll be spending my day tomorrow doing!
Well, I think that about wraps it up for now. I have more videos that I want to post; I still need to post the rest of my vacation pics; and I also have pics of Holiday World from about a month ago! One of these days soon, I will have NOTHING to do and I will sit down and do it. Adios!
2 comments:
Ok..um..just for the record...I have the MOST entertaining child on the planet! And second...Hallie puking ALL OVER your head was hysterical! I don't think I've laughed so hard in a very long time! What a lesson for mommy! : ) HAHAHAHAHA...still laughing.
Mother of four AND taking classes!!!!!! That's pretty awesome.
Post a Comment