Thursday, March 12, 2009

Trying to make this quick...

I don't have much time!!! Between homeschooling, after-school homework, and JBQ, we are pretty swamped around here in the afternoons. But anyway...a quick update on what's been going on in our family...

I, unfortunately, had the stomach flu YET AGAIN on Sunday night and Monday. It was very unpleasant and inconvenient and I was not very happy.

The kids did awesome at their JBQ meet last weekend...first place for the team...first place for Hailey individually and sixth place for Nick individually.

Hallie went to the dr last Friday for a check up. No shots this time, yay! She weighed 16 lbs 14 oz. The dr was concerned about her weight (even though she has gained since her last check up) because she is right below the 25th percentile. She wants me to keep an eye on her and maybe come back for a weight check if I feel I should. Depending on what she weighs next time, she said she may want to do bloodwork and xrays. Well, I think this is ridiculous and I'm not going to concern myself with it. She looks and acts perfectly healthy. She is not skinny by any means. She is just petite, like all of my other kids. She weighs more than Holly did at her age and about the same as my niece Ellie. We just have small kids in our family. So that's that.

I have officially started couponing!
I LOVE it! It's so much fun to see how much money you can save! I don't have time to go into it right now, but I got some really awesome deals this week!!! I really hope this will helps us on our grocery bill.

Ok, that's about all I have time for right now! I'm so excited because I'm going to a girls' game night tonight, with NO kids! :-) Should be lots of fun!

No comments: