It's SO nice outside today! I love it!
I am so ready for this to be the norm!!
We have got a very busy weekend ahead. Tomorrow morning I have to take Hallie to her nine-month check up. Then in the afteroon I get to go with my sister to her ultrasound appointment and find out if I'm having a new niece or nephew! I can't wait. And then in the evening I am hosting a Mary Kay party. At the same time, the kids have JBQ practice and a dance rehearsal. Saturday during the day we have a JBQ meet and then Saturday evening is the International Dinner at our church in which my three oldest kids are performing. So much to think about!! These are the times when I have to get very organized. I have an extensive list already made out.
Today was a great day of school with Holly. She learned how to put a consonant and a vowel together to make a sound. I could just see the light bulb switch on in her eyes and it was such a neat thing to witness! It has made all of the tedious work with the short vowel sounds well worth it. I can't wait till she starts to really learn how to read words.
Well, I have to run. I'm making dinner and then in a little bit we're off to volleyball practice!
2 comments:
You guys are much to busy! SLOW DOWN! LOL!!! : ) I think we are all ready for summer!
I can't believe Hallie is already nine months old. It seems like not long ago I was visiting you guys in the hospital. Have fun this weekend.
Post a Comment