Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stomach Flu...Blech!

Last night was an awful night. Holly started to complain of a stomach ache right before dinner and around eight she started throwing up. She threw up seven times in the next three hours and then twice more through the night. This was, of course, all accompanied by diarrhea. The poor baby was miserable. She is doing better today, just still running a fever and having diarrhea off and on. I think the worst is over though. In the midst of all this, Hallie has a cold and didn't sleep much through the night either. So none of us got much sleep. Please pray for our family because we are really hoping that this bug doesn't spread to anyone else.

The cantata went really well on Sunday, the kids did great. I didn't get many pictures because they were coming out pretty dark with the lighting. We did take video, but it's on our ancient video cassette camera so I have no clue how to transfer that to the computer or if that's even possible. I did get one small clip of Hailey in one of her dances on my digital camera so I will post that soon.

Well, Saturday night we gave Hallie her first biter biscuit. If you have a baby and you've never tried this, it's a must!!! It is so hilarious. As soon as they get a taste of it their eyes light up and they get so excited. She loved it. And as any of you who have fed these to your children know all too well, she was a total mess from head to toe afterwards! It was adorable but I was more than happy to give Danny bath duty! :-)

It's snowing outside and it looks so pretty. Too bad it makes the roads so yucky! I am hoping we will have a good snow at least one day of the kids' break when Danny is off so he can take them out to play. It's kind of hard to bundle a six and a half month old up to play in the snow! Well, that's all for now. Be careful out there!

1 comment:

Eugene and Heather Brown said...

bein sick sucksss!!!! You guys take care of yourselves...theres something goin around down here too!! booo