Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Done with Flu??

We have been flu-free for a couple of days now! I think we're going to make it! Nick is still having some trouble eating but he is playing and feeling much better. We went to Meme's Sunday after church for lunch and she gave the kids their Christmas gifts from her. They were so excited! The three oldest kids got new watches and they have been keeping me posted of the time consistently since then. Holly got a puzzle, Hailey got a game, and Nick got a Slinky which has hardly put down since then. Hallie got a toy learning phone. We had a great time and it seemed to really kick off Christmas week for us. I snapped a picture of the kids in their dress clothes before we left for church that morning...Hallie was fussing so it's not the greatest, but when you have four kids you take what you can get!

Since this was Hallie's very first Christmas present, I had to get some pics! All she wanted to do, of course, was put everything straight in her mouth. I had to keep digging pieces of wrapping paper out of her mouth. She was so adorable though!

4 comments:

Eugene and Heather Brown said...

glad you're all fellin better

The Julian Family said...

good to hear that the flu has left the Henke house and i pray it doesnt come back!!! love ya guys merry christmas !

The Julian Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I am glad your family is feeling better. Christmas is not much fun sick. The children looked cute in their Christmas clothes. Since mine were sick last Sunday, we are going to do Christmas clothes this coming Sunday. Merry Christmas!