In addition to his family party that he shared with Hallie, we let Nick have a little party for his friends. He has been such a good sport about not only getting yet another SISTER, but also sharing a birthday with her. He had a great turn-out and I think they had a lot of fun. It was LOUD and WILD, if that is any indication.
Nick opening gifts

Enjoying a cupcake

Blowing out candles....oops wrong order

Birthday Boy

With most of the kids...one was hiding under the table and two more weren't there yet

Some of the decor

The Cupcakes

Danny and Andy did this! I was impressed!

And this...
So, after the party, we invited three of Nick's friends from church (we only had room for three in the van) to spend the night and do something extra-special. We took them to see Night at the Museum 2. They loved it! They were glued to the screen the entire time. It was a great movie!
The Boys at the Theater, right before the movie started

After the movie, posing on the theater steps

Back at the house, pigging out

The boys were really good and they seemed to be having a lot of fun. So much fun, that they somehow escaped the ability to sleep. At three a.m. I finally made them lay down in the living room and put a dvd in. I think they fell asleep sometime before 4. It was nuts! :-) I don't know how they did it. But then again, I did that ALL the time when I was a kid. We really enjoyed having them all...they were very well behaved. Nick had such a great time and I'm so glad he had a night that was all about him.

No comments:
Post a Comment