
Monday, June 22, 2009
Date Night...with Hallie
The posts I write in the next couple of days may or may not (ok, probably won't) be in chronological order. I am just making an attempt at get up-to-date with pictures. This one was taken a couple of weeks ago when Danny and I had planned a date night during horse camp (more on that soon!!) and Hallie came down with a sudden fever. We had planned to take her to Aunt Bebe's to play with Ellie but instead she tagged along with us. She felt like such a big girl sitting in the booster seat at the movie theater. It lasted all of about ten minutes before she found her way to her daddy's lap. She was pretty good, a lot better than she was at Paul Blart, Mall Cop, which I ended up in the lobby for most of. She ended up falling asleep about half-way through. We saw 17 Again (second time for me). Danny loved it as much as I did. Have I mentioned that it's a great movie?? LOVED IT! Ok, so that was our last date night! :-)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment