Saturday, June 20, 2009

Field Day 2009

I know, I know...it's been like an entire month since I've updated!!! Keeping up with two blogs is more difficult than I thought it would be! :-) Anyway, I'm going to attempt to do a few updates for you today with some pictures. They will be in separate posts, so that I don't have to sort through a million pictures in a single post. Enjoy!


This year, we only got to see Nick participate in Field Day. Hailey's afternoon events got cancelled due a water main breaking in Brazil (only in Clay County do they cancel school for that). So, she had to do her events the following day, but the parents weren't invited to attend. She won 2nd place for both Football Throw and Cross Country. Wish I could've seen it!

Nick was lots of fun to watch. He just gives it all he's got! He's so cute. Unfortunately, he didn't place in anything but let's give the boy some credit...he's WAY smaller than his classmates!

My Little Man



Hailey, trying to keep her hair out of her eyes

Holly spent most of the morning playing DS.

Hallie was just happy to be outside.


Three-Legged Race



Monkey Walk




Some Other Race





Hailey watching with her class


No comments: