Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Horse Camp 2009

All three of the older kids got to attend Horse Camp this year at Spotted Horse Ministries. They had a blast! They went to riding lessons during the day and then Bible School at night. I wrote a little about this on my other blog, but I just want to say again how much I appreciate Renetta and her husband (and Grace Temple church) for putting this together and making it completely free. It was a huge blessing for my kids!

Renetta & the kids on the last night

Meme & the kids


Josh & the kids (he was one of Renetta's helper)



Holly with Ranger, the best dog ever


Nick



Hailey & two new friends


Here are two videos of the graduation program...the horse riding I got on my actual video camera and I still haven't figured out how to transfer it to my computer.




No comments: