
They have had such a great time! Today was their last day and I think they were a little sad for it to be over. Next Saturday they are going to be in a horse show where all the family is invited to come and see what they have been learning, and then the next Sunday they are having a program at my grandma's church. I am so glad that they were able to do something so neat and unique. What a blessing! They also had a fun-filled week swimming and staying a few nights at Meme's. I'm glad they had such a great time but I'm also glad they're home! :-)
Holly has had fun all week with her baby sister. I think she has enjoyed having Mama and Hallie all to herself.

Yesterday, Holly got to get away too. She went to Aunt Bebe's house to spend the day with her and Ellie. They had lots of fun and gave Danny and me a day to ourselves (well, including Monkey!...but trust me, it was like having a day to ourselves! When you have four kids, one seems like a piece of cake.) Holly ended up staying the night and didn't come home till this morning, so I missed her bunches and was glad to see her!
I gave Hallie her bath this morning and decided to fluff her hair out instead of trying to comb it down. I just love it like this!


So all is well in the Henke house! We are settling in for a night of movies and pizza and just spending time together. There's a little update to get you by till my next vacation post! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment