Just a quick note while I am over at my mom and dad's house and using their computer. I hate not having a computer...I feel kind of out of touch. Not to mention that I am missing out on posting all my new mommy brag stories about my sweet Hallie. Oh well, while we are waiting on the insurance company to remedy the situation, I will just have to give you quick updates. Maybe soon I can get over here to upload some new pictures.
Hallie is a perfect baby. She has such a sweet personality. She smiles and coos a lot already. She only wakes once thru the night to be fed and changed and cuddled and then back to bed she goes. The kids are doing great with her...especially Holly. She is in love with her and wants to hold her every chance she can get. They are all enjoying summer break so far, despite the horrible weather we have been having. They are getting along great together, even to Holly and Nick who are usually mortal enemies. I am feeling really good...recovering well. Still tired a lot but physically I am doing so much better than I thought I would be by now.
Well, that's about all I have time for right now. I will try to post some pictures soon because she is already changing so much. Thanks again for all your prayers and gifts and well wishes. We appreciate all our friends and family so much!
:-)
1 comment:
I enjoyed seeing her Sunday night at church. She is so precious!!!
Post a Comment