Monday, June 23, 2008

It's Been So Long!!!

I forgot to mention on my last post that the reason I miss my computer is because it got struck by lightening and we are waiting on the insurance settlement so we can get it fixed or get a new one. We had a pretty bad storm and also had damage to our roof, guttering, and a kitchen window. Hopefully soon I will be back online full time! For now, I will just update when I can get to my sister's or my mom's to use their computers. Everything is good here. The kids are all doing great. The older girls had their summer dance recital yesterday. They danced to Tobymac's Feelin' So Fly. It was so cute. Hallie is growing and doing really good. She is not sleeping so great at night right now. For the first three weeks, she only woke up once during the night...but now it's a different story. She likes to wake up around 3 and stay up for 2-3 hours. So needless to say, I'm a bit tired. But that's ok. I love having a newborn again. She is so sweet and cuddly and beautiful. I can't believe she will be a month old soon. Last Sunday on Father's Day we went to Danny's aunt and uncle's house and the kids got to swim. They had a blast. I tried to load pictures from that and also pictures of our nephew Jaxon's birthday party on Sunday. He was adorable and it was great to get to see him and his mom and dad. Unfortunately, Blogger is not cooperating with me. So those pictures will come soon. So far, the summer has been fun and mellow...we haven't done a lot, but we are enjoying just hanging out and relaxing for now. We are planning on a couple of fun trips in the coming weeks to make the summer a little more memorable (as if adding a new family member isn't enough). We'll keep you posted on any new happenings in the Henke household. God bless!


Dance Recital 08

Hallie enjoying her play gym
Nick with the girls after the recital

Hallie taking a nap in her crib
play time


Cutie Pie
First Real Bath
Hailey and Ellie
Ellie and Hallie
Hailey and Hallie





No comments: