Saturday, November 17, 2007

Proud Hunter

Just wanted to post some pictures of my proud husband with his first buck. I find the thought of hunting completely disgusting and I refuse to eat deer meat, but I know that he enjoys it and he was so thrilled to shoot this nine-point buck. So I can't help but be a little proud of him myself (even if I do find it much less than appealing). :-) It meant a lot to him and so I can't help but brag a little!







5 comments:

The Landin's Page said...

Congratulate Danny on his first deer. It looks mighty large. I do want to let you know that I also find the thought of eating deer rather unappealing, but it is a proud moment for Danny so congrats.

The Corey Family said...

Ha ha! So funny! Mmmm deer meat! just kidding! I admire you for getting so close to a dead deer with all of your pregnancy nausea! Applause for Crystal! Wooo Hoo!

The Julian Family said...

hey congrats danny! I love deer meat so you can always pass some down to me hopefully jimmy gets one this weekend!

Unknown said...

I love dear meat, congraulations Danny, I'll eat some, espally the jerky, but don't bother offering it to Hungry he would eat it if you paid him LOL

Anonymous said...

wow, awsome Danny.. better you then Shawn, I pray daily for him not to bring one home for us.lol
I HATE DEER MEAT and besides they need to be free to run!