Sunday, October 28, 2007
Baby to Be
I think I have already shared my news with all of you that read my blog...but we are officially announcing that we are expecting another baby! We are really excited! I am eight weeks along now and I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago. He said that everything looks very normal. I was very nervous for the first couple of weeks but I am starting to feel more at ease now. God has given me much peace. I have had pretty bad morning sickness (actually, all day sickness) up until the last couple of days. It has tapered off quite a bit and it only gets bad early in the morning and late at night. Anyway, God is so good and we can't wait to welcome our newest family member in a few months. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet the newest Henke.
Yay! So so so happy! I may be more excited than you! I can't wait to spoil my new niece or nephew! Let the countdown begin!!!!!!! Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment