Monday, October 22, 2007

Still Sick...

Well, Nick decided to join the bandwagon again today and woke up with a very swollen throat. So, like any other mom that has been dealing with sick kids for three weeks straight, I'd had enough, and this afternoon we loaded up and took a trip to the doctor's office. It's strep again! I opted to have them give Hailey and Nick both a shot because they are both feeling really bad and the sooner they start feeling better, the happier I'll be. They were very upset about having to get a shot, but they quickly got over it. They all three start on another antibiotic tomorrow. On the way home, Nick threw up in the car, but luckily the nurse had given him a little pan to take with him. I stopped to get them milk shakes and none of them drank them. I stopped to get dinner and as I turned a corner, Hailey's drink went flying out of the cup holder and spilled all over the carpet in the van. Needless to say, by the time we got home, I was a little bit stressed!!! I got them all settled onto the couches with blankets and pillows and for right now things are peaceful, other than the continuous coughing coming from one or all of the three of them. I am feeling very blessed and thankful that this sickness seems to be passing me by, and I hope and pray it stays that way. Thank you, everyone for your prayers. I appreciate them.

No comments: