Last night, we were laying in bed and Hallie was, as usual, crowding me so much that I was about to fall off the side of the bed. I teasingly asked her to take a look at the vast king-sized bed and politely suggested that maybe she move over a little bit. She smiled and told me that I should just hit her with a pillow like "Cool does to Mike" because she didn't think it really hurt. I couldn't for the life of me figure out who Cool and Mike were, until she said, "You know, Cool and Mike, on The Brady Bunch." She was talking about Carol and Mike, of course.
It was so hard not to laugh. What other three year old do you know that references The Brady Bunch during a conversation??? Only at the Henke house! :)
1 comment:
HAHAHAHA!!! That is too funny!!
Post a Comment