Friday, April 3, 2009

Hair-cuts & Pizza

Hailey, Nick, and Holly all got haircuts yesterday. Nick and Holly just wanted a trim (yes, Nick still insists on growing his hair out!!) but Hailey's cut was pretty drastic. It's really cute though! She looks so much older now. :-( My baby will be nine in ten days!!!! How can that be?!?





Here is the delicious pizza I made today for exactly $1.79! I grabbed a bunch of the Pilsbury doughs when they were on sale at Kroger last week and used my coupons to get most of them for FREE-25cents. And Kroger also has their bags of Kraft shredded cheese on sale right now for $1.79. I already had the tomato sauce...so, VOILA!
(Knowing it was so cheap made it taste even more scrumtious!)
And just in case you were wondering...the Pilsbury refrigerated pizza crust is really, really good! I highly recommend!


3 comments:

The Corey Family said...

looks good! I'll have to try that! Although I still like the bubble pizza too! : )

Unknown said...

Ok. just to show you how blond I am. When you said VOILA!. I thought you spelt my name and was trying to get my attention and I went back and read that paraghaph trying to figure out why you were pointing me out. LOL I'm so silly

Kim said...

I love her haircut! :) Don't be surprised if Jaelyn ends up with one similar. I have been planning on getting her hair REALLY cut for awhile just haven't made the appt, now I am inspired to get it done. :)