I'm sure all of you followed us on Facebook during our trip to Louisville for the 2012 National A/G Fine Arts Festival. Hailey did an incredible job and was awarded an Excellent for her human video and a Superior for her worship dance. She did not get a callback for a chance at the award of merit and scholarship, but after all, she is only 12 and still has several years for that opportunity. Above is a picture of her with Joanna, who competed in the Female Vocal Solo category and was the Award of Merit winner for the State of Indiana. We had a great time with her and her family the entire week. The second picture is Hailey's two award certificates and the Fine Arts Program book, which was unbelievably long!! Just in Hailey's categories alone, there were over 200 participants, and there were many, many other different categories. Danny and I are so proud of her and so excited to see what God has in store for her future. Whatever it is, I know she is going to touch lives with her special ministry gifts. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment