Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vaseline and Barbies

I think I may be enjoying my renewed computer time a little too much.

I had been in here for about thirty minutes when Hailey came running. "Mom, I think Hallie is trying to give her barbie a bath with vaseline!"

Uh oh.

I found my 20-month old sitting on the floor with a naked barbie laying in front of her, an open diaper lying beside her, and her hand in an open tub of Vaseline. Upon further inspection, I found a thick layer of Vaseline spread very carefully over Barbie's...err..."diaper area"....and several Hallie-sized Vaseline hand prints on the surrounding furnishings.

I'm sure it's apparent to you by now that I have been using Vaseline on Hallie's diaper rash this weekend.

I'm sure it's also apparent to you that I haven't yet learned my lesson in putting things "out-of-reach."

Oops.

Ahh, life with a toddler.

No comments: