Thursday, August 20, 2009

Routines & Randomness

Well, school is back in session and we are slowly but surely getting back into a routine. It's tiring getting used to the new schedule and I am already looking forward to next summer. I really don't enjoy being busy all the time...I like a much more laid-back and relaxed lifestyle. Guess I wasn't thinking about that when I had four kids, huh? It's only the second week of school and our schedule is already full. The only free night we have so far is Friday, and I don't plan on filling that with anything! Basketball will be coming up in a couple of months but hopefully by that time football will be almost over. Speaking of football, I think I'm going to have a hard time with it. I called Danny the other night while he was watching him practice and he was laughing because he was watching him get hit. I did not find it amusing. It's going to be REALLY hard for me to watch my son get plowed over by bigger kids. Well, here are some pictures I snapped over the last week.
All my girls snuggled up in my bed Sunday morning
Ellie's 2nd Bday

Holly & Lillie getting ready to eat bday cake

My dad got a new motorcycle a couple weeks ago and came by to give the kids a *slow* ride the other day. They LOVED it.

















No comments: