Monday, May 4, 2009

A Blessed Birthday

Yesterday I turned 32...


I wasn't thrilled about the numeral added to my age, but I did have a very nice day. Danny and the kids took me out to breakfast before church and then after church I got to do whatever I wanted while Danny took care of lunch and the kids. It was so nice! We had to go in to church or drama and jbq, but we didn't stay for service. We came home and Danny made dinner while I relaxed and worked on a giveaway on my new blog. Then we watched the end of Celebrity Apprentice and went to bed. It was a nice day.


My grandma gave me such a wonderful gift for my birthday. I just have to give you a little peak. She made me a scrapbook! I love it so much and I will treaure it forever. It is so neat. It has pictures of me from infancy through adulthood, with all the people I love. Here are just a couple of the pages. Didn't she do an awesome job??

I also got a really cute make-up bag full of goodies from my mom and my sister Charity....

And some really pretty flowers from my friend Amanda...



Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes!!!

1 comment:

The Corey Family said...

Hey! I really haven't forgotten your bday, I just want to wait until we can go out for lunch! Maybe we can go Thurs!