Monday, March 17, 2008

This Past Week...

What a week this has been! Last weekend I didn't mention it but Hailey had gotten sick in the middle of the night Saturday and vomited about three times, but then she was fine by the next morning. I figured she just ate too much candy from the Easter Egg Hunt. On Monday, she came home with a sore throat and a little bit of a fever. It never developed into anything more, thank God. But on Monday night, Holly woke up with fever, vomiting, and diarrhea and was sick for the next 48 hours. It was NOT fun! The worst part about it was that my new niece Ainsley was born on Monday and I couldn't even go see her because I was afraid of giving her the flu. I was so sad. But I finally got to see her yesterday and she is beautiful and tiny! Her big sister Adi is looking so grown up all of a sudden now. We did have a good weekend. The girls and I went to a Mother Daughter Tea Party at church and it was really nice. Nicholas spent the night at Aunt Bebe and Uncle Andy's and they took him to see Horton Hears a Who. He had lots of fun. While he was gone, we had a girls night (Danny was working) and we watched a really good movie called August Rush. I highly recommend it. It was a great weekend other than Danny being at work the whole time. The kids went back to school today for four days and then they are off for Easter and Spring Break. I am really excited to get to spend time with them. We are planning on having lots of fun and also doing some heavy spring cleaning and rearranging to get ready for the baby's arrival. Speaking of baby, she is doing great...we have a check-up tomorrow morning at 8:30. Here are some pics from the last week.

Adi at my house on Monday while her mommy was in labor.
Ellie over to visit on Friday...sitting on top of the kitchen table entertaining us.
Hailey and me at the Mother Daughter Tea.
My Girls and Me
All Four of My Babies, even Hallie in the tummy
My First Glimpse of Ainsley, 6 Days Old

She looks exactly like my brother.

Hailey holding her new baby cousin.


5 comments:

Teresa Ulrich said...

August Rush is an AMAZING movie!!!

The Corey Family said...

You guys are such a beautiful family! Hailey looks adorable holding Ainsley! Only 72 DAYS!!!!

The Julian Family said...

your new neice is beautiful i do think she looks like your brother too have fun with the kids next week mine go back for that week and then get off the following week well have a a great week

Teresa Ulrich said...

Do you know what song the kids sang in church this morning?

"He hung there for me" ... such a beautiful song. I want to use it the the community center this summer.

Teresa Ulrich said...

I dunno... being an AMAZING mom with 3 (soon to be 4) AMAZING kids sounds WAAAAAY more exciting than what I get to do!!!!!!!!