Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting Ready for Hallie

We still have three months to go and we already have so much of Hallie's stuff ready for her. Just wanted to share a few pics of her things. :-)

This is her high chair. It's really nice...it reclines and lowers to different levels and the tray comes off and is dishwasher safe. There is a basket on the bottom where all her bibs are. It's so cute!!! Thanks Aunt Bebe and Uncle Andy!
Here is her wardrobe. Almost all of these clothes are newborns or 0-3 mos. She is never going to run out of outfits! And don't worry, we kept the receipts...just in case Hallie turns out to be Alex...lol! Also in here are her pacifiers, toys, and burp cloths.

More clothes! This is mostly sleepers, onesies, shoes, socks, mittens and hats.
Yet more clothes! These are just ones that we couldn't fit in the top.
Diapers and bathtub!
This is the glider that we are borrowing from Miss Ellie since she has grown out of it. It's so adorable!
Another Ellie original...this is a bouncy seat. :-)

My favorite thing!! Hallie's travel system! Car seat and stroller combined. It's the cutest thing ever! Two of her toys are already hanging on the handle. A HUGE thank you to Aunt Bebe and Uncle Andy for this awesome gift!
SO CUTE!
Hallie's Diaper Bag!
Packed and ready for the hospital! LOL, I know, I'm a bit premature!


And this has nothing to do with Hallie but I just wanted to share it! This 500 pc. 3D puzzle started out as a family project and I became obsessed with it. I worked on it for hours and hours until it was done. I even stayed up until 1am Sunday night just to finish it. I am so proud!
We still have more stuff to get for Hallie, including her crib and bedding set, so I will post pics of them as soon as they are set up and ready to go! :-)

3 comments:

The Corey Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Corey Family said...

Oh my gosh...she has soo many clothes! Hopefully, she really is a Hallie and not an Alex. (But if it is an Alex....it just gives me another reason to shop! LOL) Love you!

Teresa Ulrich said...

I guess when that the verse "My cup runneth over," is true!!!! I've never seen so many clothes in my life! I don't think I even have that many!