So, it turns out that this child is stubborn! Because of the way he/she was lying and the fact that the umbilical cord was running right between the legs, the sonographer was unable to tell us for sure what we are having! She seemed to be leaning more toward a girl, but was not certain at all. SO unfortunately, we still don't know. I was extremely disappointed. My dr said to remind him at my next appt and if a sonogram room is open we can take another look. I'm not getting my hopes up!!! Lol, for whatever reason, right now this baby wishes to remain a mystery!
On a brighter note, I got a wonderful gift today! My sister and her husband bought us our travel system (car seat and stroller). It is so beautiful....I love it! And it is neutral, so it will go either way. It's probably my favorite of all the sets I've seen...I think even if I knew for sure I was having a girl and could go pink, I would still go with this one instead because it's sooo nice.
The baby has been moving a lot lately, and it's kicks suddenly got much stronger last night. So strong, in fact, that Hailey was able to feel it. She was so thrilled to be the first one to feel the baby kick! Holly tried and tried to feel it but she couldn't sit still long enough. Danny felt it later on too. It was exciting!
Well, I will post more in the next couple days. I don't have much time right now. I will end by saying that I am truly thankful that my little lemony winks (as my little sister calls it) is active and healthy. What more could I really ask for??? :-)
2 comments:
Little Lemony Winks is most likely a girl, since as Andy puts it, she is stubborn like the rest of us!!! I am excited to know for certain, but thank God for the assurance that all us well with Lemony Winks!
well bummer... you'll find out soon enough i guess i can't wait to find out what she/he is kristofer said he thinks it's a boy, but who knows! whatever you have it's a blessign and i'm glad to hear that all is going well with the baby
Post a Comment