Friday, August 3, 2007

Today was a great day! My friend had her baby girl this morning! She is beautiful and tiny. I got to hold her...it was so wonderful. New life is such a miraculous thing. God is incredible. Now we are even more anxious for our new niece to arrive! I can't wait to meet her! Tomorrow is my sister's due date. I sleep with the phone by my bed every night. I'm so excited. Seeing a new baby is bittersweet...they bring so much joy, and at the same time, an aching for the experienced loss. But there is nothing like a newborn baby...fresh from heaven, sent straight from God's own loving arms. It makes you feel so close to Jesus when you hold a tiny infant in your arms...and that is just the best feeling in the world.

Congrats, Hungry & Viola! Welcome to the world, Jocelynn Rose!

No comments: