Thursday, January 20, 2011

Teaching is Fun!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

A few weeks ago, my friend Sarah and I made a big change. We switched from teaching our toddlers in the church nursery to teaching the preschool class on Wednesday nights. Let me tell you, the first couple weeks were BRUTAL. Teaching 15-20 3 and 4 year olds for two hours is not as easy as it may sound. But I am falling in love with these kids and last night we probably had the most fun class in the church! We have been talking about Noah and the ark all month, so Sarah and I decided to dress up (as Noah and Mrs Noah), give the kids animal masks, and take them on an imaginary boat ride! It was super fun and I could tell the kids just loved every minute of it. We will definitely be doing this more often!

1 comment:

The Julian Family said...

so thankful for you two ladies and thanks for being a great friend !