Monday, April 19, 2010

Hailey's 10th Bday in Non-Chronological Order


I can't for the life of me figure out how to move my pics around on my new computer so they will just have to remain out of order. Hailey turned 10 six days ago. It is so hard for me to see her growing up and to see the years pass by more quickly than ever before. We celebrated with her favorite dinner at home on Tuesday and had cake and watched The Squeaquel. Friday night she had her first slumber party and Saturday we had the family over for cake and icecream.




This is the snake I found in the bushes in front of our house on Saturday. It doesn't have anything to do with Hailey's bday, but it really creeped me out.



This is Hailey crashed out at 7:45 Saturday evening after both parties.



This is a picture I took of her when we were at Kohl's trying on Easter dresses. She didn't end up getting this one but I really liked it.


One of Hailey's very first pictures.





Birthday cake I made for her slumber party. As you can tell, my decorating skills leave a lot to be desired!






Blowing out the candles!







Treats I made for her class.








Surprise!! One of our cats had kittens! Some of the girls at the slumber party discovered them under the chaise on the back porch.









On the night of her birthday, at home with the family.


No comments: